Ingredients - serves 2
25g buckwheat flour
25g coconut flour
50g puffed quinoa
2 tablespoons yogurt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Whisk egg with milk.
- Add coconut and buckwheat flour, whisk for at least a minute.
- Mix in quinoa by using a spoon.
- Add yogurt and put aside for it to soak for 10 minutes.
- Preheat non-stick pan, use coconut or olive oil.
- Place a big spoon full of dough in pan, cook each side for 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Flip carefully.
- Serve warm or cold with raspberry sauce or desired toppings.
- Fruits make the perfect match though.
For the raspberry sauce, puree 150g raspberries, add a pinch of vanilla extract and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
Follow Lucia on Instagram